The Parish council is arranging two public consultation events to find out what is important to villagers as part of the process to develop a Community Plan. Here are some of the questions the Parish Council think might be on the list:
- Do we need to have more two-bed bungalows for our againg population?
- Do we need to have small two and three bedroom properties for younger people?
- Do we need to provide ‘domestic’ allotments?
- Do we need to provide more opportunities for young people to socialise?
- Do we need to promote local businesses?
The consultation events will take place at The Meadway Hall on Saturday 23rd March 10-12 a.m. and Wednesday 17th April 7-9 p.m.